Fischers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

These days

Willa has remained in great spirits and has continued to find enjoyment in her life even as she experiences increasing fatigue and weakness. Our days are filled with videos, stories, taking care of the babies (Oscar, Frank and the gang), Polly Pockets (thanks to a very generous loan from our special neighbor friend Ava), games, and art. She brightens up for a little time with Emily (our nanny) each week but her circle has grown smaller as she seems to prefer to play quietly up on the third floor. The last few days have been harder for her. More sad than happy as she seems to be struggling just a little bit more. We stay close and offer her all of our love and comfort and the thoughts, love, and support from all the family and friends who have been here for us all through the year.

3 Comments:

  • At June 23, 2008 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Eve C. said...

    I'm glad that you can feel and relay our thoughts, well wishes and prayers to lil Willa. Although I may not be there with her right now, she is with me daily! I will always remember and cherish the day she was born and how I felt when I held her that day; just as I will always remember and cherish my recent visit with her and how we shared in a 'P' lunch! I will always have beautiful and awesome memories of lil' Willa! Thank you for that!

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Willa is such a gift. My love and prayers are with Willa & all of you. Lisa W

     
  • At June 25, 2008 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Linda M said...

    My thoughts and prayers are with all of you everyday. Stacy Thank you for keeping up the blog during this difficult times. Continue with all the memories and the viedos those will be with you always. You stay strong for Willa and keep up the wounderful work you have done to make the kids be who the are. You will remain in her heart forever.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home